What information do you collect about me?
- Some information, such as the site that referred you to us, your IP and e-mail address, and navigational and purchase information, may be collected automatically as part of the site's operation. This information is used to generate user profiles and to personalize the web site to your particular interests.
- On some occasions (such as when you purchase) we may ask for other information through online forms. The information may include: your username, password, full name, telephone number, e-mail address and postal address, your credit card number and expiry date, and other personally identifying information. We may also ask other questions from time to time. Remember that providing information is always voluntary. You are free to decline to answer any questions or fill out any forms.
- The information FunctionFox collects is stored indefinitely and used to process your transactions, provide customer service, develop products and services, conduct direct marketing and marketing analysis and make it easy for you to use the web site.
- Unless you choose not to receive promotional materials from FunctionFox, we may notify you of special promotions, new products or services, or other information that might be of interest to you.
- We reserve the right to disclose your personal information if we are required to do so by law or if we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, respond to claims, or protect the rights, property or safety of our company, employees, customers, or the public.
- By using this web site, you understand and agree that the information collected from this site may be retained indefinitely, and may be stored, accessed and used to contact you. You also agree that FunctionFox may use this information for direct marketing (unless you decline to receive direct marketing from us).
What are cookies and why do you use them?
When you visit the functionfox.com web site, we place a "cookie" in the browser directory of your computer's hard drive. A cookie is a tiny piece of information that a web site can store and later retrieve. It cannot be read by anyone else. Cookies enable our web site to recognize the information you have consented to provide and to help us determine what portions of this web site are most appropriate for you. Cookies recognize you and let you view your previous invoices.
Is my information safe?
FunctionFox maintains a secure online environment so you can safely provide information, purchase services, and access information. Stringent security protocols are in place to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of any information. We consider your information sensitive and private and we are determined to handle it with the utmost care. Your data is transmitted via Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) with the same level of encryption used by major credit card and financial institutions around the world. If you would like more information about our security procedures, see our Security page.
If you authorize us to send you promotional materials, we may do so using either the e-mail or the mailing addresses you provided on the billing information screens. From time to time we may notify you of special promotions, new products or services, or other information that may interest you. We do not share any information you provide to us, including your e-mail and mail addresses, with any companies outside FunctionFox except where indicated above.
Does FunctionFox look at or share my proprietary data?
- No. FunctionFox does not view, analyze, share or otherwise access the proprietary data entered by any of its customers.
- FunctionFox uses secure servers located off site, to which only our technicians have access.
- Passwords are changed regularly to prevent unauthorized access by anyone to any information stored by FunctionFox for its customers.
- Customers are encouraged to change their passwords and usernames on a regular basis.
- The data storage facility has been designed to provide the highest level of security; protection againstfire, flood and earthquake; and has full power backup.
- Data is backed up off site regularly.
What if I don't want to receive promotional material?
You won't get any promotional information from FunctionFox if you send an e-mail to email@example.com specifying this preference.
What if I want to change my information?
Just send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us Toll-Free at 1.866.369.8463 with the changes.
How do I contact FunctionFox?
You can contact us at any time to change your personal information, to let us know not tosend you promotional material or to ask any questions.
Send Email: email@example.com
FunctionFox Systems Inc.
#2-415 Dunedin Street
Victoria, BC, Canada